At Unique Insurance Brokers (correspondent of Marsh in Pakistan), we offer a comprehensive array of risk management services to address the key risk factors affecting your real assets. Our professional risk engineers, backed by the global reach and world-class resources of Marsh, are steeped in the regulatory, technical, and business challenges facing every major industry. We work closely with clients to identify the full spectrum of their business' property risk exposure and provide the solution that helps them avoid, mitigate, or transfer the risk. We offer customized property coverage solutions to client's specific needs and strategic goals, to help them maximize their protection and minimize total cost of the size and location of the organization.
Risk Assessment surveys
highlighting project/operations risks and providing recommendations to mitigate them.
- Review processes carried out at the location, including human and technological dependencies, in comparison to international practices.
- Identify current fire safety measures and methodology used, study fire safety plans and procedures, including but not limited to HSE manual, Trainings and fire safety audits.
- Discuss loss history if any and the methods used for root cause analysis, plus any mitigation measures taken; based on the review, recommend any improvements.
- Identify any gaps in the current practices and compliance. During the survey, meetings are held with operational, maintenance and risk management staff to determine loss scenarios, quantum of loss and management’s attitude towards risk in the company.
Fire Risk Assessment & GAP Analysis
NFPA & Industry practices vs. existing system.
- Fire Hazard Inventory Summary - Fire Sources & Flammable inventories
- Event trees – identifying event which could lead to fire.
- Consequence models - determination of the impacts of process accidents
- Fire & Gas detection systems and their adequacy.
- Active fire protection and adequacy with any recommendations for improvement.
- Passive fire protection and its adequacy with any recommendation
- Gap assessment report, existing fire protection design vs. required design, suggested upgrades and additions
Occupational Health and Safety Risk Assessment
Business Continuity Planning
Disaster Recover Planning
Corporate Risk Management Trainings and workshops